The healthcare system in the UK provides its patients with an outstanding level of care. We recognise, appreciate and treasure this.
Doctors Relocate are dedicated to working alongside hospitals across the UK to create a sustainable workforce for years to come, by:
- Providing high calibre international doctors to permanent or fixed term posts
- Reducing locum expenditure
We believe that the value that we offer, along with the reliability that we ensure and our ambition to create a partnership, are what makes our service unique to the clients that we work with.
How we offer value:
- Candidate quality: All of our candidates are thoroughly pre-qualified to ensure they meet your requirements and criteria before we present them
- Cost saving: We work on an introduction basis, providing you with a significant cost saving in comparison to an agency locum paid per hour
- Time saving: The recruitment process can be time consuming, as can choosing the right recruitment partner. Simply put, Doctors Relocate are here to ease your workload and provide you with a quality, efficient service
- International network: Our extensive network of contacts both in the UK and internationally means that we can provide your hospital with experienced doctors in a variety of specialisms
- Specialist recruiters: Each recruiter at Doctors Relocate is focused on one specialism and, with over 15 years’ experience in the industry, you can rest assured knowing that you’re dealing with experienced personnel
- Consistency: We endeavour to provide you with a trusted and reliable service that you can count on time and time again
- Accessibility: The key to any good relationship is communication. The team at Doctors Relocate are accessible via telephone between 8am-6pm Monday – Friday, our numerous social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) and by email. This means that no matter what day or time, you’ll be able to reach us
- Transparency: Our terms of business are transparent, as are our recruiters. There are no on-going costs, hidden fees or expensive hourly rates
Forming a Partnership:
We are committed to working with you to create a long term partnership, and for you to see us an extension of your organisation. We believe that we can achieve this by:
- Taking the time to truly understand your needs: If you’re looking to work with Doctors Relocate, you can be assured that when you speak with our team, we’ll be devoted to understanding your hospital, values and requirements
- Providing you with a dedicated account manager as your main point of contact
- Offering you ongoing support and aftercare: Our job doesn’t stop once the doctor begins. Our team stay in regular contact with you following the doctors start date. This means that if you or the doctor require any additional support, we’re on hand to provide this
- Using a collaborative approach: We believe that by working jointly with you, we’re able to source you the right candidates for your organisation and minimise the scope for any misunderstandings
- Valuing your feedback: Your feedback is of enormous importance to us. We therefore encourage you to provide us with feedback so that we’re able to continuously develop and improve our service
To find out more about us, or to discuss your situation, please get in touch.