Applications are invited for the post of Locum Consultant Medical Oncologist for an NHS hospital based in the South West of England.
- This is a 10 PA post in a large hospital based in the South West of England.
- This post is offered as fixed-term only (12 months).
- The post-holder will participate in a 1:10 rota for Consultant of the week, and AOS for the oncology ward.
- CESR support can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- MRCP or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.