Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant Breast Radiologist for an NHS hospital based in London.
- This is a full-time (10PA) position which is offered on a 24-month fixed-term contract.
- This particular post requires a skilled breast radiologist who has specialized in breast during their training.
- The post-holder will work within a cohesive and supportive breast multi-disciplinary team and to provide a quality service in both symptomatic and screening settings.
- The successful applicant will be joining a team of over 20 Consultant Radiologists.
- Relocation packages can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- FRCR or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.