We’re seeking applications for the post of Consultant Breast Radiologist for an NHS hospital based in the Midlands (England).
- The successful post holder will join a friendly and cohesive team of radiologists.
- Applicants are expected to have appropriate experience in breast imaging in both screening and symptomatic settings.
- CESR support can be given to fixed-term applicants.
- Relocation packages can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- Subspecialty training in all aspects of Breast Radiology.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCR or equivalent.