Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant Clinical Oncologist for a hospital based in the North East of England. Applications are invited from those that are looking for either a fixed-term or permanent post.
- This Oncology department is preferably seeking an Oncologist to focus on upper GI cancer.
- This is a 10PA post consisting of ward work, outpatient clinics and MDT meetings.
- The successful applicant will be joining a large team of Oncologists and will be supported by a team of Specialist Registrars, Specialty Doctors, SHOs, AHPs and Specialist Nurses.
- CESR support and visa sponsorship can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCR or equivalent.