Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant General Adult Psychiatrist for an NHS mental health service in Yorkshire.
- This is a full-time position (10PA). 7.5 PAs will be Direct Clinical Care and 2.5 PAs will be in Supporting Professional Activities.
- This post is offered on a 24-month fixed-term contract.
- Participation in the Consultant Psychiatrist on-call rota is expected.
- The core responsibilities would be to help assess, diagnose and oversee the mental health of patients in your care.
- Full support will be given to CESR applications.
Applicants Must Have
- Experience working in General Adult Psychiatry
- MRCPsych, PLAB or Specialist Certification in Psychiatry (EEA applicants)