Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant Haematologist for an NHS hospital based in Scotland.
- You will be joining a team of 8 Consultants providing comprehensive haematology services.
- The Haematology Department is heavily involved in phase 2 and 3 international clinical trials in particular in the field of myeloid malignancies and myeloma.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your own research interest.
- Support can be discussed for CESR.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCPath/MRCP or equivalent.