Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry for an NHS hospital based in Wales.
- This position can be offered on either a substantive basis (for eligible candidates) or on an initial 1-year fixed-term contract.
- The appointee will have the clinical responsibility for the care of 1-3 new (CAMHS) cases every week including emergencies.
- The post holder will work closely with other CAMHS Psychiatrist colleagues and other professionals within the mutli-disciplinary team.
- International and UK applicants are invited to apply: full CESR support can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCPsych, PLAB or equivalent.