Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Locum Consultant in Emergency Medicine for an NHS hospital based in the South West of England
- This is a 12 month fixed term position based in a large hospital.
- This is a full time (10 PA) post and a 1:5 weekend-duty rota is currently in operation.
- The department is proactive in the management of critical illness, and major trauma, which is consultant led. The EM Consultants support the 24/7 stroke thrombolysis rota with Physician colleagues.
- Teaching and training is delivered within the department and in a dedicated Education Centre which has its own sim-suite
- Part time applicants will be considered, and specific or specialised job plans that candidates may desire can be discussed in further detail.
Applicants must have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC