Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant in General Medicine for an NHS trust in Birmingham.
- This position is offered on an initial 1-year fixed-term contract, with scope for an extension (with both parties’ agreement).
- The post holder will be responsible, with colleagues, for the provision and delivery of a first class clinical service, which will include responsibility for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
- The successful applicant will have the opportunity to gain subspecialty experience in either respiratory medicine, gastroenterology or acute medicine.
- CESR support is available for those interested.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.