Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant in General/Respiratory Medicine for an NHS hospital based in North West England. Both substantive and fixed term contracts can be offered.
- This is a full time, 10 PA post.
- Both substantive and fixed term applicants are encouraged to apply.
- The post holder will contribute to, in conjunction with consultant colleagues, the trust’s GIM and Respiratory service and participate in the Consultant on-call rota.
- The successful candidate will be encouraged to develop a special interest.
- CESR support can be provided in post and attractive relocation allowances are available.
Applicants must have
- MRCP or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.