Applications are invited for the post of Consultant Radiologist with an interest in Nuclear Medicine for a fixed term position based in the North of England.
- This is a full time (10 PA) post.
- The department has a full radio pharmacy facility and a GMP standard PET laboratory, with 8 hot cells, and performs around 8000 examinations a year.
- The department is well supported by Scientific and Technical staff, both clinical and academic and has an extensive research portfolio.
- Permanent and fixed term (12 month) applicants are welcomed.
- CESR support can be offered.
- This post does involve a component of General Radiology.
Applicants must have
- FRCR or equivalent
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.