Doctors Relocate are seeking suitable applicants for a Gastroenterology Consultant post based in North West England. Both fixed-term and permanent applications are welcomed.
- This is a full-time post, located in an NHS trust based in the North West of England.
- An interest in inflammatory bowel disease would be preferable.
- The successful applicant will participate in the gastroenterology consultant on-call rota (including out-of-hours GI bleed on call) which will be 1 week in 10; covering management of the 24-bed Gastroenterology unit.
- The successful appointee will join the existing 12 substantive consultants in the delivery of high-quality provision of inpatient and outpatient Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Endoscopy, and Clinical Nutrition Services.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.
- Extensive expertise in gastroenterology and endoscopy is essential.