Doctors Relocate are currently inviting applicants for the post of Senior Clinical Fellow in Gastroenterology.
- This post is located in an NHS trust based in the South East of England.
- This post is designed for a Core Training Doctor who is interested in a career in Acute/Gastroenterology medicine.
- The main part of the job involves care of patients on the Gastroenterology/GIM ward, including managing patients with IBD, and decompensated liver disease. There will be daily Board rounds, consultant ward rounds of new patients, and SpR led ward rounds of existing patients.
- The successful applicant will also participate in General medical on calls.
Applicants must have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.