Doctors Relocate are inviting applications for the post of Senior Clinical Fellow in Gastroenterology.
- This post is located in an NHS trust based in the South East of England.
- This post is designed for a Core Training Doctor who is interested in a career in Acute/Gastroenterology medicine.
- The main part of the job involves the care of patients in the Gastroenterology/GIM ward, including managing patients with IBD, and decompensated liver disease. There will be daily Board rounds, consultant ward rounds of new patients, and SpR-led ward rounds of existing patients.
- The successful applicant will also participate in General medical on calls.
Applicants must have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.