Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Specialist in Emergency Medicine for an NHS hospital based in Yorkshire. This position can be offered on either a substantive basis (if eligible) or on an initial NHS fixed-term contract.
- This is a full-time, 10 PA position.
- The current consultant working pattern is based on a 14 WTE rota for 1 in 8 weekend working and 1 in 8 on-call weekdays.
- The department have allocated trainees as part of the Deanery rotation which are supplemented with middle grade staffing on a two tier system, of senior decision makers and junior clinical fellows.
- They have a strong middle grade teaching programme which receives excellent feedback with GMC surveys.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
- CESR support is available for those interested.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCEM or appropriate specialist qualification