Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Specialty Doctor in Acute Medicine for an NHS hospital based in North East England.
- An excellent opportunity has arisen for a permanent Specialty Doctor in Acute medicine.
- The successful applicant will be joining a supportive, friendly and forward-thinking department.
- This is a 10-PA post, with additional PA’s available.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the admission, clerking and day-to-day care of patients in the IAC (Integrated Assessment Centre), the Emergency Department (medical referrals) and the Acute Medical Short Stay Unit, as required.
- A detailed job description can be provided.
- Visa sponsorship, CESR support and a relocation-allowance can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.