Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Specialty Doctor in Acute Medicine for an NHS Hospital in Manchester.
- This is a newly created role within an established acute medical team.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate experience and expertise in dealing with patients on an unselected acute medical take and be able to work unsupervised (if needed).
- This department will support the post holder in pursuing CESR (if applicable).
Applicants must have
- At least 4 years of experience in Acute Medical specialities after gaining MRCP
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC