Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Specialty Doctor in Emergency Medicine for an NHS hospital based in Northern Ireland.
- This is a full-time post offered on a permanent basis.
- The post-holder will provide a 24-hour Emergency Medicine presence, with Specialty Doctors and Registrar colleagues. They will treat patients as they arrive in conjunction with Trainees and provide support and guidance to Trainees.
- Visa sponsorship and an attractive relocation package are available.
- Full support will be given to CESR applications.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCEM or equivalent.