Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Specialty Doctor in Gastroenterology for an NHS hospital based in Yorkshire.
- This is a full-time post offered on an initial 1 year fixed-term contract. There is scope for an extension to be offered following the initial 1-year contract.
- The successful applicant will support the current delivery of Gastroenterology outpatient, inpatient and endoscopy services at the trust.
- Endoscopy skills would be desirable, but training can be offered to suitable candidates.
- CESR applicants can be supported.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.