Doctors Relocate are seeking suitable applicants for a Specialty Doctor in Haematology on a 2 year fixed-term basis.
- This post is based in a large NHS trust situated in South East England. CESR support and visa sponsorship can be offered.
- The post holder will work alongside the Haematology Consultants and Haematology Specialist Trainees, assessing and treating patients with both benign and malignant haematological conditions.
- The applicant is required to participate in the combined registrar on-call rota for haematology.
- The current on-call commitment is weekends only including bank holidays (with prospective cover) on a 1:6 basis.
- This department provides high-quality care to patients with both benign and malignant haematology conditions, the latter including lymphoma, myeloma and chronic leukaemia.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- A minimum of four years (or equivalent) postgraduate training.