We are seeking applicants for the post of Specialty Doctor in Microbiology for a large NHS hospital based in the North of England.
- Initial 24 month fixed term contract.
- This is a full time (10 PA) post which has been newly created to support the hospitals provision of microbiology services.
- The successful applicant will be expected to advise on diagnosis and management of infection, and to liaise with laboratory staff to assist with the reporting of organisms of medical importance.
- Post holder will have Consultant-led education and supervision and will be supported in their professional development.
- The successful candidate will be welcomed into a rapidly developing department with a current consultant establishment of 3.0.
- CESR support and Tier 2 Visa sponsorship is provided.
Applicants must have
- FRCPath part-1 and previous medical microbiology experience of at least three years is essential.
- OET or IELTS