We’re seeking applicants for the post of Specialty Doctor in Microbiology for a large NHS hospital based in Yorkshire.
- Initial 24-month fixed term contract.
- This is a full-time (10 PA) post which has been newly created to support the hospital’s provision of microbiology services.
- The successful applicant will be expected to advise on the diagnosis and management of infection, and to liaise with laboratory staff to assist with the reporting of organisms of medical importance.
- The post holder will have Consultant-led education and supervision and will be supported in their professional development.
- The successful candidate will be welcomed into a rapidly developing department with a current consultant establishment of 3.0.
- CESR support and Tier 2 Visa sponsorship is provided.
Applicants must have
- FRCPath part-1 and previous medical microbiology experience of at least three years are essential.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.