Applicants are invited to apply for the post of Specialty Doctor in Oncology for an NHS trust in the Midlands (England).
- This is a full-time post and is anticipated that the post holder will contribute to the on-call rota (1:4).
- The postholder will be expected to support the development of the oncology service across the Trust.
- The successful applicant will have the opportunity to contribute to teaching, clinical research and audit.
- Visa sponsorship and CESR support can be provided.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification