Doctors Relocate are seeking suitable applicants for the post of Specialty Doctor in Oncology.
- This is a full time appointment (10 PA) for an Oncology department based in the North West of England.
- Training and support will be provided by the department and the supervision of the Speciality Doctor is overseen by the Oncology Clinical Lead.
- The successful applicant would be expected to cover the chemotherapy day unit queries. This will involve seeing and assessing unwell patients, providing support to the junior doctors on the oncology ward and working with clinical nurse specialists.
- CESR support can be provided to overseas applicants, as can visa sponsorship.
Applicants must have
- MRCP or equivalent
- GMC Registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC