- Who can travel to the UK from a ‘red list’ country?
- What does the quarantine package include?
- Travelling with children – red list rules
- Stay up to date with the latest red list rules
Who can travel to the UK from a ‘red list’ country?
If you’ve been in a country or territory on the red list in the last 10 days you will only be allowed to enter the UK if you are a British or Irish National, or you have residence rights in the UK.
Everyone allowed to enter England who has visited or passed through a country on the ‘red list’ in the last 10 days must:
- quarantine for 10 full days in a managed quarantine hotel – the day of arrival in England counts as day 0
- take a coronavirus (COVID-19) test on or before day 2 and on or after day 8 of quarantining
What does the quarantine package include?
Your quarantine package will include:
- Your managed quarantine hotel
- Quarantine transport
- Your travel test package for COVID-19 tests on day 2 and day 8 of quarantine
You can only book your managed quarantine hotel within a 14-day window before arrival. You must book your managed quarantine hotel prior to leaving for the UK.
|Rate for 1 adult in 1 room for 10 days (11 nights)||£2,285|
|Additional rate for 1 adult (or child over 11)||£1,430|
|Additional rate for a child aged 5 to 11||£325|
Travelling with children – red list rules
- Children aged 11 to 17 must take a COVID-19 test in the 3 days before travel to England.
- On arrival in England children aged 5 to 17 must quarantine in a managed hotel for 10 full days and take 2 COVID-19 tests.
- Children aged 4 or under do not have to take any travel tests but must enter managed quarantine.
Stay up to date with the latest red list rules
To find all of the latest government quarantine rules for countries and territories on the red list for international travel, click here.