At Doctors Relocate, we appreciate the value that international doctors bring to the UK healthcare system. This is why we’re driven to provide our candidates with the best job opportunities available, tailored to their career aspirations and skills, completely free of charge.
Each candidate that registers with Doctors Relocate will be provided with a bespoke recruitment and relocation service. We believe that the knowledge, network and care that we offer to our candidates is what makes our service unique.
The relocation process for an international doctor can be quite complex. We understand that you may have a lot of questions, which is why our experts are here to share their knowledge with you in the following areas:
- Registrations & Licenses
- Language Tests
- Visa and Immigration
- General Information about the UK
- Career Advice in your specialty
Each recruiter at Doctors Relocate is focused on one specialism and has an extensive network in the NHS. Our teams have multiple points of contact for any one hospital, so you can rest assured knowing that you’ll receive:
- A wide variety of career opportunities in some of the most prestigious hospitals across the UK
- A well-rounded overview of the potential teams that you’ll be working with, as well as quicker access to the key decision makers
- Access to jobs which haven’t yet been advertised online
- Expert knowledge and career support in your specialty
Moving your life to the UK can be extremely exciting, but it will also require a lot of planning. At Doctors Relocate, we understand that our responsibility doesn’t end once we’ve found you a job. We ensure that you’ll have all the tools and guidance that you’ll need to make the move, by providing you with:
- Assistance with the immigration process (including visa advice)
- Support with your travel arrangements and initial accommodation booking
- ‘How to’ guides covering all of the essential topics, including: setting up a bank account, finding schools and renting a home etc.
- On-going aftercare and career support once you’ve started your new job
To find out more about us, or to discuss your situation, please get in touch.