Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Acute Medicine Consultant for an NHS hospital in the South West of England.
- The successful applicant will be joining a dynamic and well-equipped Acute Medical Unit.
- This post includes participation in an on call rota, within a 10 PA contract.
- Clinical duties of the post include daily post-take ward rounds and rolling patient review in the afternoon (with a view to ongoing care needs and facilitating discharges).
- This hospital can offer visa sponsorship and relocation packages (subject to t&c’s).
- CESR support can be offered, if applicable.
Applicants must have
- MRCP or equivalent
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC