Doctors Relocate are seeking suitable applicants for the post of Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist – Specialty Doctor. This is an initial 12 month NHS fixed term contract.
- This is a full time, 10 PA position, based in the South West England.
- The successful applicant will join an established core multidisciplinary team, comprising of specialist and dedicated mental health professionals including clinical psychology, mental health nursing, occupational therapy, child psychotherapy and systemic family therapy.
- The Specialty Doctor will have a central role within an MDT context in delivering psychiatric assessment and treatment for a caseload of complex patients and their families, as well as contributing to providing psychiatric & medical risk management.
- Visa sponsorship and CESR support can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- Experience working in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- MRCPsych, PLAB or Specialist Certification in Psychiatry (EEA applicants)