Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Clinical Oncologist on a fixed term or permanent basis, for an NHS hospital in the South of England.
- This would be a full time 10 PA appointment. Part time applicants will also be considered and flexible working will be supported.
- The successful applicant will be joining a large team of Consultant Clinical & Medical Oncologists.
- A special interest in either Breast or Head & Neck would be preferred, but is not essential.
- CESR support can be provided, if required.
- Relocation packages are available, subject to T&C’s.
Applicants must have
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists or Membership of Royal College of Physicians or equivalent qualifications
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC