Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Clinical Oncologist on a fixed term or permanent basis, for an NHS hospital in the Midlands.
- This would be a full time 10 PA appointment. Part time applicants will be considered.
- The successful applicant will be joining a large team of Consultant Clinical & Medical Oncologists.
- Applicants should be experienced in the management of urology and gastrointestinal malignancies.
- CESR support can be provided, if required.
- Relocation packages are available, subject to T&C’s.
Applicants must have
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists or Membership of Royal College of Physicians or equivalent qualifications
- GMC registration
- Specialist Registration