Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Clinical Oncologist for an NHS hospital in the Midlands.
- This would be a full-time 10 PA appointment. Part-time applicants will be considered.
- This post is open to both substantive and fixed-term applications.
- The successful applicant will be joining a large team of Consultant Clinical & Medical Oncologists.
- CESR support can be provided if required.
- A relocation package is available.
Applicants must have
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists or Membership of Royal College of Physicians or equivalent qualifications
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.