Doctors Relocate are seeking suitable applicants for the post of Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist. This post is open to applicants seeking either an NHS fixed term or permanent contract.
- This is a full time, 10 PA position, based in the North West England.
- The successful applicant will join a multidisciplinary team and work alongside 0.8 WTE Consultant Psychiatrists.
- There will be opportunities to train in all aspects of assessment of ASD, ADHD and tics disorders.
- Full support will be given to CESR applications.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
- The applicant will be expected to contribute to the out of hours on-call rota.
Applicants Must Have
- Experience working in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- MRCPsych, PLAB or Specialist Certification in Psychiatry (EEA applicants)