Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant Clinical Oncologist with an interest in Gynae for an NHS hospital in the South East of England.
- This is a full time (10 PA post).
- The post holder will be expected to take major interest in Gynaecological Oncology.
- The successful applicant will be joining an established Oncology service.
- Fixed term contracts of up to 24 months can be offered.
- CESR support can be provided in post.
- Relocation packages are available.
Applicants must have
- FRCR (Clinical Oncology).
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.