Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant Clinical Oncologist for an NHS Health Board in Scotland.
- This is a full-time, 10 PA position, which can be offered on either a 24-month fixed-term contract or a substantive basis (for eligible candidates).
- An interest in Lung and GI would be preferable, however, all sub-speciality interests will be considered.
- The successful applicant will be joining one of the largest Health Boards in Scotland.
- CESR support is available to overseas candidates.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.