Doctors Relocate are seeking suitable applicants for the post of Consultant in Emergency Medicine. This post is based in an NHS hospital located in the South East of England.
- This will initially be a fixed term contract (12 months) with the potential opportunity of a permanent role being offered following this.
- This is a full time, 10 PA position (with a 7.5:2.5 split of DCC and SPA).
- Full support will be given to CESR applications and applicants requiring tier 2 visa sponsorship.
- This trust benefits from a state-of-the-art Critical Care Unit and an excellent Day Surgery Unit.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCEM, MRCEM or equivalent.