We’re delighted to be working with a large NHS trust based in the South East of England that requires two Consultant Gastroenterologists to join their department.
- This hospital is expanding its workforce in Gastroenterology and is seeking two Consultant Gastroenterologists.
- These are full-time posts however, part-time applicants will also be considered.
- 12-month fixed-term contracts are available and CESR support can be provided. Permanent posts can be offered to applicants already on the GMC specialist register.
- The successful applicants will have a broad experience in the management of both Gastroenterology inpatients and Gastroenterology outpatients, as well as being fully competent in all aspects of upper and lower GI endoscopy and the management of GI bleeding.
- This post will involve on-call commitments.
Applicants must have
- GMC registration, or be within 6 months of registering with the GMC.