Doctors Relocate are are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant in Haematology for an NHS hospital based in South West England.
- Fixed-term and permanent contracts can be offered.
- This is a full-time, 10 PA post.
- The successful applicant will be expected to participate in the on-call rota (1:5).
- General experience in malignant and non-malignant haematology is essential
- Sub-specialist interests in haemostasis and thrombosis are desirable
- CESR support can be offered.
- Substantial relocation packages are offered.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP (or equivalent) or FRCPath (or equivalent).