Doctors Relocate are currently working with an excellent progressive central London teaching hospital, based in the London area looking for a Haematology Consultant to join their team.
- This is a 12 month fixed term contract, which may be extended
- This is a full-time, 10 PA post.
- The successful applicant would be expected to join a 1 in 4 on-call rota
- This role will be supporting mainly sickle and general haematology services at the hospital
- CESR support can be offered.
- Relocation packages are available at this Trust.
Applicants Must Have
- Full GMC registration is essential
- MRCP (or equivalent) or FRCPath (or equivalent).