We’re seeking applicants for the post of Consultant Haematologist for an NHS hospital based in the East Midlands.
- This is a full time 10 PA post with on-call commitments.
- The department are looking for an applicant with a specialist interest in Myeloma, General Haematology and CLL.
- The successful applicant will be joining a team of 8 Consultant Haematologists.
- Participation in the weekly MDT meeting will be required.
- This trust can offer CESR support to applicants applying via this route.
- Attractive relocation packages available
Applicants must have
- FRCPath or equivalent
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC