Doctors Relocate are currently working with a University Hospital based in the South East of England who are looking for an enthusiastic Consultant Haematologist to join their dedicated team.
- Fixed term and permanent contracts can be offered.
- This is a full-time, 10 PA post.
- You will be expected to participate in the weekly morphology meeting and core medical trainee and specialist haematology trainee teaching programme in addition to being a clinical supervisor for junior doctors.
- You will also have the opportunity to be an educational supervisor if you wish.
- There may be scope to modify your clinic to develop an interest in another area of general haematology, subject to the service demands. You would also be expected to support attendance of the weekly thrombosis MDT..
- extensive range of medical journals.
- CESR support can be offered.
- Attractive relocation packages are offered.
Applicants Must Have
- MRCP (or equivalent)
- Pass in either OET or IELTS