Applications are invited for the post of Consultant Haematologist at a busy district general hospital in South East England.
- Both fixed-term and permanent contracts can be offered.
- This is a full-time, 10 PA post.
- The successful applicant will be expected to participate in the on-call rota (1:5).
- Applicants should have wide experience in Clinical Haematology and will be expected to have broad experience in all aspects of Haematology, including haemato-oncology.
- CESR support can be offered if required.
- An attractive relocation package is available.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP (or equivalent) or FRCPath (or equivalent).