Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant Histopathologist for a large NHS trust in the Midlands.
- Suitable candidates are invited to apply for the post of Substantive Consultant Histopathologist. Applications will also be considered for an NHS Locum post if you are not on the Specialist Register.
- This is a general histology post. Sub-specialty interests can be accommodated; Appointees will be expected to attend MDT’s in their chosen areas of interest.
- The post holder will join an established team of Consultant Pathologists.
- Appointees will have the opportunity to participate in the post mortem rota.
- CESR applications are welcomed.
- Visa sponsorship and relocation packages are available.
Applicants must have
- FRCPath or equivalent
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC