Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry for an NHS hospital based in North West England.
- The appointee will have the clinical responsibility for the care of 1-3 new (CAMHS) cases every week including emergencies
- The Post-holder will be actively involved in shaping and improving the service offered in the community to best meet the needs of users and carers.
- Relocation packages can be offered
- Visa sponsorship is available
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCPsych, PLAB or equivalent.