Doctors Relocate is seeking applicants for the post of Consultant in Medical Oncology for an NHS hospital based in Yorkshire.
- This NHS trust is seeking a Consultant in Medical Oncology to join their growing Oncology service. This position can be offered substantively to eligible candidates or on an NHS fixed-term contract of 12 months in the first instance.
- The post holder will work alongside their consultant colleagues to deliver the highest quality medical oncology provision to the local population.
- Candidates with an interest in Breast and Acute Oncology are particularly welcomed, however, candidates with interests in alternate areas will also be considered.
- CESR candidates will be supported.
- A job description is available on request.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.