We’re delighted to be working with an NHS hospital in the Midlands that requires a Consultant in Medical Oncology to join them.
- This is a full-time, 10 PA post.
- The successful applicant will be joining an established team of Consultant Oncologists.
- A special interest in urological cancers is preferable, but not essential.
- Visa sponsorship is available; Medical Oncologists who require visa sponsorship to work in the UK are encouraged to apply.
- Permanent and fixed-term opportunities are available and CESR support can be provided (if required).
Applicants must have
- MRCP (Medical Oncology) or overseas equivalent
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC