Doctors Relocate are delighted to be working with an NHS hospital in the Midlands who require a Consultant in Medical Oncology.
- This is a full time 10 PA post.
- The successful applicant will be joining an established team of Consultant Oncologists.
- A special interest in urological cancers is preferable, but not essential.
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship is available – Medical Oncologists who require tier 2 visa sponsorship to work in the UK are encouraged to apply.
- Permanent and fixed term opportunities are available and CESR support can be provided (if required).
Applicants must have
- MRCP (Medical Oncology) or overseas equivalent
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC