Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant Psychiatrist in Perinatal Psychiatry for an NHS hospital based in the Midlands.
- The post holder will provide medical leadership alongside the existing Perinatal Consultant Psychiatrists and will undertake specialist assessment, diagnosis and treatment of women in the perinatal period.
- There are many opportunities to be involved in clinical research and you will have access to the Trust research fellows to help develop research ideas.
- CESR support is available for those interested.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCPsych, PLAB or equivalent.