Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant Medical Oncologist for an NHS Health Board in the South East of England.
- This is a 10 PA post based in a university hospital in the South East of England.
- This position is offered on a full-time, 24-month contract.
- A special interest in urological cancers is preferable, but not essential.
- Visa sponsorship is available; Medical Oncologists who require visa sponsorship to work in the UK are encouraged to apply.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.