Applications are invited for the post of Consultant Medical Oncologist for an NHS hospital based in the North West of England. Both fixed-term and permanent contracts can be offered here.
- This is a newly created, 10 PA post in a large hospital based in the North West of England.
- The successful applicant will be expected to have a specialist interest in one or more of the following: Upper Gastrointestinal, Gynaecology, Urology. Colorectal, CUP and Acute Oncology sessions.
- Research is actively encouraged and supported.
- CESR support can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.