Applications are invited for the post of Consultant Medical Oncologist for an NHS hospital based in the North West of England. Both fixed term and permanent contracts can be offered here.
- This is a newly created, 10 PA post in a large hospital based in the North West of England.
- The successful applicant will be expected to have a specialist interest in one or more of the following: Upper Gastrointestinal, Gynaecology, Urology. Colorectal, CUP and Acute Oncology sessions.
- Research is actively encouraged and supported.
- CESR support can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.