Applications are invited for the post of Consultant Microbiologist at an NHS hospital based in the Midlands.
- This department are expanding their Consultant team to meet the rising demand for their Microbiology service.
- This department has a newly established molecular laboratory, with the current remit of delivering SARS-COV-2 and winter respiratory virus testing for the trust.
- The successful applicant will be joining a friendly team of Microbiologists and will be given opportunities to develop their skills and experience.
- Both permanent and fixed term applicants are encouraged to apply. Contracts of up to 24 months can be offered to fixed term applicants.
- CESR support can be offered, as can an attractive relocation package (subject to t&c’s).
Applicants must have
- FRCPath or equivalent
- OET or IELTS