We’re working with an NHS trust based in Manchester that is seeking a Consultant Microbiologist to join their expanding service. This post can be offered on either a fixed-term or a substantive basis.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Consultant Microbiologist to join a cohesive team of microbiologists, infection control nurses, antibiotic pharmacists and laboratory staff to provide a full range of clinical, microbiology and infection prevention and control services.
- The post is for 10 PAs and can be offered on either a fixed term (up to 24 months) or a substantive basis.
- CESR support can be offered, as can an attractive relocation package.
- A detailed job description is available on request.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCPath or equivalent.