We’re seeking suitable applicants for the post of Consultant Paediatrician for an NHS trust based in South West England. This post is offered as an initial 12-month fixed-term contract.
- This department is seeking a Consultant Paediatrician, covering general paediatric work, to join their busy secondary care service. This role does not include any duties in the neonatal unit.
- The suitable applicant will be part of the consultant body and multidisciplinary team, covering the inpatient unit, child assessment unit as well as paediatric outpatients.
- There will be an opportunity to develop or do subspecialty clinics if the successful candidate has any interests. Any sub-specialty interest would be welcome.
- CESR support can be offered and visa sponsorship is available.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCPCH or equivalent.