Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant Physician in General Internal Medicine for an NHS hospital based in Northern Ireland.
- This is a full-time, 10 PA position based in Northern Ireland.
- This post is offered on an initial 12-month, fixed-term contract with the scope to extend (with both parties’ agreement)
- This post is a new post which has been designed to support the development of medical services and contribute to the acute medicine on-call rota.
- The appointee will be encouraged to develop a special interest to complement those of our other departments.
- CESR applicants can be supported.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.